As it will take about 6 months to get a regular student visa. We recommend to make your decision as soon as possible if you need a student visa. Please contact us with any question.
- Must have completed at least 12 years’ education (high school degree or higher).
- Must be mentally and physically healthy, and have strong willingness to learn. Also, should be able to afford the costs of studying aboard.
- Sumbit your application form．
- Application form screening.
- Sumbit all the documents for student visa application.
- NINJIN language school submits the application for COE (Certificate of Eligibility) to Immigration Bureau.
- The school will promptly make a notification about the release of COE.
- Tuition fees payment (the application and registration fees are to be paid with the intial payment).
- Sending of COE and admission certificate
- Apply to a Japanese Embassy or Consulate in your country for student visa with the COE and admission certificate.
- Arrival in Japan and start your studying life in Japan.
Depends on different nationality, the requested documents will may be vary. Please contact us for more details.
- Application form.
- Copy of the highest diploma attained or the transcript.
- Proof of Japanese language ability.
- Copy of passport.
- 4 profile pictures (Size 4mm×3mm)
- Guareentee for paying the expenses for studying and living in Japan.
- Copy of bank statement.
- Proof of the relationship between the applicant and the sponsor.
- Sponsor’s employment certificate and proof annual income.